MNRE (Ministry of New & Renewable Energy) has issued specifications & testing procedures for various Off-grid solar applications covered MNRE Programme/Schemes. These specifications are updated by the ministry from time to time to incorporate innovations & technological improvements in such applications.
The ministry has observed from the market that there have been improvements in performance parameters over time & therefore it would be prudent to revise these specifications accordingly.
It will cover the following off-grid solar applications:
- Specification for the Solar Street Lights
- Specification for the SPV water pumping systems
- Specification for the SPV micropumps
- Specifications of Solar Study Lamps
- The testing procedure for the SPV water pumping systems
- USPC specification & testing procedure
Click here to read the complete specifications.